Tuesday, October 24, 2023
7002 Arundel Mills,
Circle #7777, Hanover,
LIVE! CASINO - HOTEL MARYLAND
Stay Where You Play!
- High-speed Internet
- Luxury Robes, Linens and Amenities
- Ultra HD 55” TV
- Satellite TV
- Silent central heat, ventilation and air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room Safe
- Spacious Bathroom
- Plush Pillow top Mattress
- State-Of-The-Art A/V Systems
- Steps away from world-class shopping at Arundel Mills®
- Premium in-room Keurig® coffee setup
Individual Tickets MDHBC ALL DAY EVENT $45.00
When you arrive at Live! Hotel® Maryland, you’ll know you’ve arrived. You’ve arrived at a haven with 310 deluxe rooms and suites that envelop you in luxury and dazzle you with sweeping views that stretch for miles. You’ve arrived at the electric action at the adjacent to Live! Casino®. And you’ve arrived at the heart of entertainment with The HALL at Live!® Our new 75,000-square-foot, 3-story multi-use concert and event venue that features some of the nation’s best touring acts, comedians, championship boxing and other show-stopping entertainment is just steps from your room. Comfort, convenience and gracious hospitality. Yes. You’ve arrived.
Shopping & Entertainment
Maryland Live! Casino & Hotel is next door to Arundel Mills Mall. It features more than 200 stores, including: Coach Factory Store, Kate Spade New York, Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Michael Kors, Bass Pro Shops, LEGO Store, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Under Armour Factory House, Medieval Times and more.
Also nearby is Autobahn go-cart track, Patapsco State Park and the Maryland Cruise Terminal.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer. This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott). This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly)
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- This property doesn’t offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pets not allowed.
Health and Safety Considerations
for Summit Attendees
The safety of our members and guests is our top priority. The Maryland Hispanic Chamber of Commerce continues to actively monitor the changing dynamics in collaboration with the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and their guidelines in regards to COVID-19 safety protocols along with our local partners.
Our goal is to provide a safe and healthy environment for all of our attendees. Therefore, we would like to share what measures are being put in place during Maryland Hispanic Business Conference to protect your health and peace of mind so that you can focus on enjoying the Summit.